The video conference inaugurated the developmental projects worth Rs 93.73 crore along with DC Jitendra Kumar and laid the foundation stone for the projects in Jhajjar in the presence of Union Minister of State for Water Ratan Lal Kataria. Similarly, CM has launched schemes in several districts in Haryana.
Jhajjar, J.N.N. Chief Minister Manohar Lal has launched several schemes in several districts on completion of the one-year tenure of the BJP JJP Party's United Alliance. The video conference inaugurated the developmental projects worth Rs 93.73 crore along with DC Jitendra Kumar and laid the foundation stone for the projects in Jhajjar in the presence of Union Minister of State for Water Ratan Lal Kataria.
Inaugurated the newly constructed railway overbridge at village Khedi Khummar Road on National Highway No. 334B in Jhajjar district at a cost of Rs. 35.27 crore.
- Inauguration of the newly constructed hostel at the Government Technical Institute located at village Silani Kesho at a cost of Rs. 4 crore 8 lakh.
- Inauguration of the newly constructed building of minibus stands at village Badalsa at a cost of Rs. 3.12 crore.
Steps have also been taken to strengthen the road network of the Jhajjar district. Foundation stone for 14 development projects worth about 51.26 crores was laid
The foundation stone of these projects was:
1. Improvement and widening work of Jhajjar-Bahadurgarh road via uplift, Bodia, Kabbalana road at an estimated cost of about Rs. 3.20 crore.
2. Renovation and widening of road from Jhajjar-Farukhnagar road to Surha, Jahangirpur, Khungai, Sheikhupur Jatt, Bhadani, Surkhpur to Jhajjar road at a cost of about 5.87 crores,
3. Improvement of road from Kheda Tharu to Jhamri road at a cost of about 4.55 crores.
4. Road renovation work from village Bhambheva to Karor via Deghal road for about Rs 2.88 crore.
5. Road renovation work from village Nilahedi to Kosli railway station via Bithla, Amboli road for about Rs 6.37 crore.
6. Road-renovation and improvement work from Chidiya to multi-way Khora road at an estimated cost of about 3.68 crores.
7. Strengthening of road from Sunderheti to Naongaon and Maliawas at a cost of about Rs. 3.95 crores.
8. Dhani Road of Via Salhavas connected with Bani Temple for about Rs. 3.73 crores
9. Road improvement from Mathanahal to Salhawas via Bambulia, Koelpur, Redhuwas Road Improvement works at a cost of about two crores.
10. Road renovation work from Amadalpur to Kahdi-Dhani Ghatauli to Bhatinda and Machharauli for about 2.44 crores.
11. Improvement and renovation work from Raiya village to Ranakhanda road for about Rs. 4.11 crore
12. Inner roads of Deeghal village from about 1.94 crores.
13. Road renovation work including Rohtak-Jhajjar road to Jhajjar-Bahadurgarh road drain at an estimated cost of about Rs. 1.41 crores.
14. The foundation stone of the new building of the Government Model Senior Secondary School was laid at a cost of about Rs 5 crore in Beri.